Thursday, August 05, 2004

Just got back from town.. like finally i could go out of the house. Today also marks the end of our mock exams, which i am very confident of passing everything! x) lol. and....prelims are like 2-3 weeks ? that is freaking fast! x( oh wells, today was awesome! came back from school and changed to meet baby in town for lunch! haha. met him at far east, and he ended up paying for my cab fare! sorry darls!we then had yummy malay food! yummy yummy yummy! and afterwards, he did not let me eat chocolate but bought me a Mrs Fields cookie! yummmyy! that was dessert as so he claims. hahha. we then went to audiosports so my baby could do his THANG! goodness, my baby just rocks when it comes to music. stayed for awhile and then left for wheelock to meet the girls(consisting of Wen,SHirley and Susan) took a pinch from their sushi. hehe, with her Debit or Credit card. lol, rich kid! ahh well, we then headed off to lido.slacked there till my baby was done with his THANG! the girls then went to watch their movie, so when my baby arrived, we proceeded to pacific plaza to ROXY! where i bought two new wallets thingy and a new pencil box! i love it! weeeeeeeeeeeeeTTTT! was really happy today! thanks baby! gtg now, wanna talk to my darling. ciao peeps.